At Southeastern College, you can be prepared to start a new career in as few as eight months! Our programs are designed to help you focus on the practical skills you need to pursue a new career.
Southeastern College offers a variety of diploma and associate degree programs:
- Cloud and Information Technologies
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Technology
- Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting/Asistencia Médica (Bilingual offering)
- Pharmacy Technology
- Practical Nurse
- Professional Clinical Massage Therapy
- Professional Clinical Massage Therapy/Terapia de Masaje Clínico Profesional (Bilingual offering)
- Surgical Technology
- RN to BSN Bachelor of Science Degree
- Business Administration (Diploma)
- Associate of Science Business Administration
Programs vary by campus location.
Gain the professional skills for your new career at Southeastern College. Learn more today!