Business Administration (Diploma)
This program is offered at the following campuses:
- Miami Lakes Area – Branch Campus of West Palm Beach-Main Campus
- West Palm Beach – Main Campus
The Business Administration program focuses on a basic understanding of business skills needed for entry-level business professionals. The program introduces students to the functional areas of business, including ethical business practices, technology, and communication skills needed in today’s business environment. As part of the program, students will choose elective courses focusing specifically in Accounting or Management and Operations. A Diploma will be awarded upon successful completion of the program. Outside work required.
The Business Administration program is intended to provide career-focused students the ability to gain the fundamental, communication, administration, and career advancement skills necessary to prosper in a diverse local and global business environment.
- Describe basic concepts of the functional areas related to local and global business
- Define regulatory and ethical business practices
- Use basic information systems and quantitative techniques
- Develop professional communication, documentation, and presentations through basic research techniques.